Roku is an amazing streaming device that lets you access online videos without any buffering. Now, you don’t need to wait for the media file to get downloaded and then played. With Roku, all videos will be played without any issues. The only requirement to use the streaming player properly is to activate it through my.roku.com. In order to activate Roku, create an account on myroku.com webpage. After that, it asks for the link code to complete the Roku activation process.
How to activate Roku using www.roku.com
Roku activation process requires you to link your Roku TV or streaming player with Roku account. The account keeps a track of the Roku devices you own and which channels are stored along with the settings and preferences. It is recommended to use a valid email address and secure password. www.roku.com is meant to activate, link and set up your Roku device.
Use these simple steps to activate your Roku device:
- Connect the Roku device to internet.
- Use a cable to make a connection between the device and TV.
- Pull up a web browser and go to roku.com.
- Type the link code in to given field and click submit.
- Create a new Roku account using an email.
- After that, log in to your account.
- Add a payment method.
Now, you have completed the activation process of Roku device. If you experience any technical issues, contact support executives at toll-free 1-866-817-4499.
Add channels to your Roku TV using go.roku.com
It is known to all that a smartphone includes an app store so that you can download new applications on it as per your choice. In the same manner, Roku has the channel store which is meant to add new channels. Both free and paid channels are available.
As soon as you complete the activation process via go.roku.com, add channels to it. Access the channel store using the home button of remote. Select streaming channels option. Search the channel and press ok button. If it is free channel, click on add channel button. Otherwise, purchase the channel. You can also use support.roku.com to get setup and troubleshooting steps. For any assistance while adding channels, get in touch with our expert technicians at 1-866-817-4499.
Troubleshoot error codes while accessing myroku.com
When someone tries to access myroku.com web address, they receive different error codes. All codes have separate meaning.
- If error code 009 accompanies you, it indicates that Roku is connected to router but it is a weak connection. Access Roku connectivity settings and establish a new wireless connection.
- In case the TV screen shows error code 013, the router is slow or overheated. To resolve this issue, power cycle the router once and try again.
- Error code 12 signifies the cable connections between Roku and router. Check them once. If there are no issues with cable, restart the router and Roku to troubleshoot this problem.
- Improve wireless signal strength if error code 018 appears.
- Poor WiFi connectivity issues are shown by error code 017. To fix this, place the router at a neat and airy area.
If such error codes continue to trouble you, call our experts at 1-866-817-4499.They will be very happy to help you out.